"Philosophy, love of wisdom, asserts a distance between love and wisdom, and in this gap that tenuously joins what it separates, we shall attempt to set up our cables." -> Avital Ronell (The Telephone Book)
Member for 4 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 '19 at 16:33
- Unix & Linux 76.3k 76.3k 2323 gold badges181181 silver badges234234 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi♦ 52.4k 52.4k 1414 gold badges9191 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 What color codes can I use in my PS1 prompt?
- 185 how can I add (subtract, etc.) two numbers with bash?
- 163 How to grep lines which does not begin with "#" or ";"?
- 154 Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 131 Parallelize a Bash FOR Loop
- 120 How to specify key in SSHFS?
- 109 GPT or MBR: How do I know?
- View more network posts →