20 years experience as a systems administrator, starting out with AIX, then moving to Solaris and HP-UX, then Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux). Now a Consultant with Red Hat specializing in platform and infrastructure.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '17 at 17:32
- Unix & Linux 14k 14k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Server Fault 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 772 772 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 725 725 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 gpg --gen-key hangs at gaining enough entropy on centos 6
- 55 How do I suppress error messages from cp?
- 55 Can scp create a directory if it doesn't exist?
- 52 Where is the sshd log file on Red Hat Linux stored?
- 49 How do I pipe ls to grep, and delete the files filtered by grep?
- 34 ls -l vs ls -lL
- 31 How does cron handle remainders in "every so often" jobs
- View more network posts →