I am an electrical engineer focused on developing solutions to unmet consumer needs.
To develop solutions I use:
- Micro-controllers: ARM, RX, V850, MSP430
- Sensors: Ultrasonic, Infrared, MEMS, Capacitive
- Actuators: Solenoids, Motors
- Wireless: BLE, Wifi
- Mobile Devices: Android
- Operating Systems: Bare Metal, RTOS, Embedded Linux
- Software: C/C++, Java, LABVIEW
For details refer to Mahendra Gunawardena
New Jersey, USA
Member for 4 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 7 '19 at 0:55
- Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 551 551 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 What is this small rotating part from a cell phone?
- 18 What factors to consider when selecting an integrated wifi MCU for a low powered edge device?
- 17 Calculating pitch, yaw, and roll from mag, acc, and gyro data
- 16 How to implement Wi-Fi for a headless IoT device?
- 14 What is an “Embedded Agent” in reference to a Low Powered IoT Edge Device?
- 13 What causes rechargeable batteries to age? What can be done to extend life of these batteries?
- 13 How to select simple light weight IoT server for development?
- View more network posts →