Inspired by the opportunity to become a unique specialist, I have thrown myself into the Data Science and Machine Learning fields. I began my career building and deploying instrumentation, then distributing the acquired data to principles. I became proficient at deploying and acquiring signals from a wide variety of sensors, and now I am becoming proficient at data analysis and modeling. Together with my background in engineering and physics, my skill set is unique: I have a foundational understanding encompassing the entire data-driven analytics process, from sampling signals that measure real world physical phenomenon; to the generation of actionable insights informed by algorithms and statistical models.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 24 '17 at 16:57
Top network posts
- 11 Linear regression - LMS with gradient descent vs normal equations
- 10 Will multiple simultaneous biometric sensors create unbreakable security for devices?
- 8 What is the difference of R-squared and adjusted R-squared?
- 5 If the difference in means doesn't fall in the 95% CI but 0 does, what to do?
- View more network posts →