N.B.: This is inspired by this post over on Programming Puzzles and Code Golf.
If you have a post that you want answered, you can offer a dead-line free bounty on it. Simply post a single line under Bounties Offered in a bullet heading which will include:
- The amount of the bounty proffered
- The name of the user offering (with a link to their profile)
- A brief description of the qualifying requirements
- (Optional) a link to an answer to this question which defines the particular qualifications for your bounty
Example (For Example Purposes ONLY):
- 500 points offered by anonymous2 for the first person who definitively answers What personal information is stored on my amazon Echo? using official sources.
- Only offer a bounty you can award. (You must have rep points to cover it.)
- The bounties never expire.
- Your word is your bond. No one can force you to award your bounty if someone qualifies: your honesty and reputation (not rep points) are at stake. Please be honest. N.B.: This also means there is no guarantee that you will receive a bounty for qualifying.
- If you lose interest in your bounty, you may remove it, but if someone has already qualified, you must award it.
- Be definitive. Make sure that your readers can tell exactly what is expected from a qualifying answer.
- 50 points offered by Aurora0001 for any answer which adds detailed, canonical information on Securing small home automation setup. (see more)*
- 50 rep awarded by Aurora0001 for Gilles' answer to Securing Small Home Automation Setup
* Recurring bounty